Monday, December 29, 2014

Walker Christmas 2014

The holiday season was so busy I never got around to blogging about it. I actually just got to sorting through the pictures taken on Christmas, today, two months later. I just want the pictures to be documented for memory sake so here they are. 

This year we celebrated the Walker Christmas on the 27th and 28th. On our Christmas Eve we made the traditional home made pizza, and put together the traditional puzzle. :)





Jenna and Kevin found the cutest Santa suit for Camille. She looked absolutely adorable with her hat on. I love the Haderlie's dearly! Now Jenna just needs to have another baby, because I can never have to many niece's and nephews. 



Grandma Walker with Camille. 



All of my niece's and one nephew on the Walker side in their cute Christmas pajama's by our Christmas stockings. 






All the "kids" ready for bed in the family room. 








Opening presents on our Christmas Day!





Camille gave Lydia a bouncing ball. She loved it!!


 Opened presents everywhere!




No comments:

Post a Comment