Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Blake's Birthday #32 :)

This year Blake turned 32!  I love that he is 10 years older than me, not 7 or 9 (weird thing to say I know). It is just so much easier to remember dates, birth day, graduation dates, those sort of things. He was born in 1982, I was born in 1992. Just simple. :) Anyway. I absolutely love celebrating his birthday. I love having a day where I can spoil him and just make the day all about him. 

This year Blake took work off a little early we got together around 1:45. We went shopping for christmas decorations at Hobby Lobby. Blake loves holidays and to decorate, he gets that from him mother. 

Then I went and dropped him off at a spa to get a massage. He had never had a massage before and I knew he would absolutely love it. 

After his massage we went and picked up Cafe Zupas, went home opened presents, and watched The Edge of Tomorrow. Which is an amazing movie by the way. 




It was a pretty relaxed day and I loved spending the whole day with my guy! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment